Why Should You Contribute?
The AstroLabs blog is fast growing medium for sharing actionable insights on Digital, Tech or Startup related topics in the Middle East region. With a large audience of readers who come here for valuable content across multiple topics, we’re always on the lookout for more contributors!
Here you can find everything you need to know about what we look for with our contributors.
Great posts are easy to digest, pocketed with nuggets of insight and incredibly relevant. We aim to capture our readers’ attention by answering questions they probably have to face in their professional lives.
While we focus on Digital & Tech, that’s not we’re all about. We also enjoy publishing posts on startup challenges, founder interviews, product interviews, team development, design, hiring and much more. Here are some key essentials to keep you on track:
- Casual, Simple and Easy to Digest.
- Minimum of 300 words, it is a blog post after all.
- Original content and high-quality writing – we expect the author to check if their topic has not already been written about and that they proofread their posts.
- Images – Cause all text is no fun, add an image or two!
- No more than one link to your company in the body of the post.
- Data is great if referenced.
Examples of Posts We Accept
Posts We Do Not Accept
- Topics that are already written about.
- Posts that can be considered a link-building scheme.
- Overly promotional posts.
- Anything offensive or inaccurate.
- Anything critical of organizations or individuals.